PEERPOWER is a small-business development company. We work in partnership with Entrepreneur Support Agencies such as the Bandwidth Barn ICT Business Accelerator, the Cape IT Initiative, the Innovation Hub and the Nokia Mobile Leaders’ Society.
We create, manage and present, business development programmes that get Entrepreneurs to think strategically, focus on their results, support each other and grow their businesses.
Our Success Indicators in an Entrepreneur’s business are
- Increased revenue
- Increased profit
- Increased employment
- Increased size of proposal
- Increased client base
- Increased contacts and referrals.
- We take a detailed brief from our clients and tailor each programme to meet the specific needs of the industry concerned.
- We manage the whole administrative process from participant selection, to programme set-up, scheduling, attendance, progress monitoring, participant feedback and reporting to client.
- Where appropriate we work in association with other service providers such as the University of Technology, Cape Venture Partners, Market Tree Marketing, Luceda Accounting and the Franklin Covey Organisation.
- Our programmes are delivered face-to-face and on-line.
- practical teaching of best business practices,
- commitment to specific measureable actions based on those practices
- regular peer review to hold participants accountable for the actions they commit to
- on-going report back on results achieved
- on-going peer support and networking
- one-on-one mentoring as and when needed.
This process runs for at least 6 months to allow time for participants to apply the lessons learned and to provide for tracking of progress in each business.
125 Buitengraght St, Floor 5, Bandwidthbarn,
+27 21 409 7826
Visit our website