Jayz was established in 1999 as an IT partner to emerging and developing small businesses. Servicing many different clients across several industries has given us invaluable experience and a proven track record. Our attention to detail, expansive research strategies, and methodology structures are applied to deliver proven results to our clients. Our services are reliable and can be used and implemented anywhere and anytime, with our current client base stretching from Cape Town to Egypt.
Our business is built on systems, and our systems are aligned to our clients’ actual needs, not on our perceptions or notions of their needs. Client fulfillment is what drives us, and we see a happy client as a key prize to our activities.
We meet our clients’ needs of greed, fear, and laziness. Greed – our clients want to save money. Fear – our clients fear losing data and business. Laziness – our clients don’t want to hassle with IT.
Over the years companies have seen the benefits of outsourcing non-core functions and activities. Companies initially only considered outsourcing due to the cost saving benefits, but are now increasingly seeing the benefits of increased productivity and deliverance. Businesses today compete on a global platform due to the continuous advances in technology. For this reason, it is particularly tough to remain at the cutting edge in any industry. Outsourcing non-core functions makes this easier, and globally companies are seeing this wave of opportunity.
The 3 Spheres
At Jayz we have segmented our business operations into 3, i.e. Web, Technical, and Consultancy. We believe that key IT requirements, in terms of internal productivity and external marketing, fall in these categories. Often these categories dovetail into each other, and that is just another reason why it’s valuable to have a service provider who has efficiencies in all of them.
Our Vision is to develop small businesses in terms of internal productivity and external marketing. As an Outsource Partner we’re focused on long term relationships to provide side-by-side assistance to our clients that will make them reach beyond their goals and be abreast of all the technological and marketing mediums and opportunities available at any given time. There is a global movement towards heightened customer service, and Jayz would like to be one of the forerunners of this needed goal.
- To use technology for increased productivity and systemization in the workplace
- To use the Internet and Email to market products and services in a constant and persistent manner
- To regularly research local and international trends in order to always be a leader
- To pay attention to detail when it comes to our clients’ processes, systems, and methodologies – and to advise them in the best manner to increase efficiency
- To train and mentor our clients so that they can become self-sufficient, area by area
- To assist our clients through inevitable growth and development phases over time
- To always exceed, or at least meet, client expectations
- To remain in contact, all the time
- To maintain a philosophy of pre-problem identification – solving problems before they occur
- To listen and seek to understand our clients’ needs
Trust - All our relationships are built on trust, and this is the foundation of all our business dealings
Honesty - Being honest is essential for maintaining relationships and for building strong business networks
Integrity - We believe strongly in integrity and combine with it a keen sense of responsibility and accountability
Honour - Honourable relationships and dealings are amiss today, and we are committed to changing that
Professionalism - Our conduct and offerings are always at a high level of professionalism
Growth - Growth is imperative, and we are keen to grow and see our clients grow
Change - Without change there is stagnation, and we believe in change that is beneficial to all
Visit our website